The IT Governance Network assists clients with the implementation of IT governance using frameworks like COBIT 5, ITIL and ISO 15504 as a basis for improving organisational capability, performance, risk management and internal control.
IT Governance implementations will vary between organisations therefore we tailor our services to the specific needs of the organisation. Typical requests include:
- developing an IT governance framework for the enterprise
- conducting a COBIT 5 based risk assessment
- conducting a COBIT 5 based information security assessment
- building process capability to sustain the business
- designing effective controls to counter inherent IT process risks
- implementing process governance
- measuring process capability
- demonstrating value from investments in IT
- alignment of IT with business goals
- cost optimisation
- objective performance measurement
- building capability in IT risk management
- addressing the compliance requirements of regulators.