ISACA has introduced the COBIT 5 Assessor course and exam for organisations to identify who is competent to conduct a COBIT 5 assessment using the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model and assessment methodology.
- Introduction to the Assessment Programme
- Overview of Process Assessment Model
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Assessment team and other Participants
- Initiation – recommended steps
- Scoping – selecting processes
- Planning and briefing of the Team
- Data Collection – “instances”, evidence, records
- Data validation and dealing with Deficiencies
- Process Attribute Rating
- Reporting the Assessment results
- Performing a Self-Assessment
- Exam Preparation</li>
- Certification Requirements and Registration with ISACA.